Skin care products I took to India

Hi pinks!

I use to be a person who does not care much about my skin when I was a teen. I had perfect skin, perfect oily skin. Will it sound weird if I say I loved the fact my skin was oily!?? But that's the truth. I have never heard someone say they love their oily skin, but I always did say it for so many reasons.



I' have acne prone skin. I need to take real good care of my skin when I'm visiting a place which is totally different in all weather aspects. I got acne for the first time when I was 20 during a trip to Kulu and Manali, India. It was like a horror story happening in real life. I know a lot of you can relate to it. That is when I got so much into skincare. I don't wanna take any chance again. 

I'm someone who loves to takecare of my skin. When I'm gonna travel, packing my skincare products is my top priority. I don't want to be shopping skincare on a trip, you know what I mean. 

I also have a post on makeup I took to India! You can read it here

I took these skincare babies with me to take care of my skin in my beautiful hot India.

  • DIY Honey cleanser
  • Rose water toner
  • Kiss My Face SFP 30 Sunscreen
  • Clinique dramatically different moisturiser 
  • Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II 
  • Estée Lauder eye creamAdvanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II 
  • St Ivys apricot scrub
  • SheaMoisture peace Rose face mask
  • Origins charcoal mask
  • Etude house sheet masks

You know how sometimes skincare products don't do what it does when your in a different country or place. I am really happy that these products did a good job for me in India. My skin was so good, it did not breakout. My biggest concern when i was packing was breakouts, thank God my products saved me.

Let me know your favourite skincare product to carry during your travel or trip in the comments. 

8 comments:

  1. Ahh lucky you! Glad you enjoy your holidays. I love Kiss my face sunscreen and I will love to try Shea Moisture peace rose face mask (sounds cute hehe) I will keep some of them in my list too (: ♡ x!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anni,
      You should try the face mask! its really hydrating.
      :) X

      Delete
  2. I seem to always breakout while traveling but I do love to use my Estée Lauder foam cleanser it'll get rid of my makeup and get my skin squeaky clean! I need to try some
    Sheet mask!

    Jasmine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Breakouts during travel is something that I am scared about too. I take everything to avoid it. I am trying these Etude House sheet masks, not really impressed but still got few more masks. let me see. Review coming soon :P

      Delete
  3. What an incredible article you posted. I would like to thanks for this precious blog reading. I have to confess your great effort. Keep posting more articles in the Best facials in nyc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind appreciation. It means a lot :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the nice & informative write up ! I will keep this in mind! webstagram

    ReplyDelete

Instagram