Oops I too bought the sheet masks!!!

Hi Pinks! 

For the past few months every time I search the internet for something about pampering the skin, Sheet masks are always there. I see my favourite YouTubers showcasing their sheet mask collection too. 

What are these sheet masks?!?!

Sheet masks are cotton sheets cut out in forms to fit our face leaving the eyes and lips uncovered. The sheets are dosed in serum based formula infused with amino acids, vitamins and minerals. 

How to use a sheet mask?!?!

After washing and toning the face, apply the mask on the skin. Let it sit for at least 20 minutes or as instructed in the package. After the specified time remove the mask. It is best not to wash the face after. 

How these sheet masks work?!?!

The sheet mask deliver the serum deep into the skin in a concentrated form providing us with the promised results. 

Does it replace the traditional masks?!?!

Definitely not. It can be used as an additional pampering to the skin but can't replace the traditional masks. The reason being it cannot exfoliate or deep clean the skin. 

I found my first sheet mask!!!

These sheet masks garbed lot of my attention, got me so curious to try it. In the ease of my couch I searched Amazon to find some sheet masks for myself. 

Most of the sheet masks I found were from Korean beauty and skincare brands. I have never tried any Korean skincare products, so I was not sure which one to buy. I could have gone with the reviews of my favourite YouTubers, but all the sheet masks they featured were bit expensive for me to try for the first time. 

I found few interesting sheet masks from Etude House, Innisfree, TONYMOLY, Dermal Korea, etc for lesser price. Every brand carried variety of sheet masks containing various special ingredients to treat the skin. 

I found honey, rose, aloe, hyaluronic acid, collagen, lemon, pearl and tea tree to be common in most of the sheet masks sold in the market. Oh god, I forgot the snail! It's found in almost all sheet masks sold from low-end to high-end. All these ingredients have high positive effective on the skin in my opinion. 

After half an hour of searching I was satisfied with two brands and the pricing. Etude House and Innisfree.  Both carried similar sheet mask varieties. 

I was confused choosing between these two. So I went online to find some reviews. To my surprise I couldn't find any in YouTube and only very few in blogs. I was a bit disappointed. But it gave me a chance to try it for myself and write my review on it(woo hoo)!!!

Now, I need to decide by myself which one to buy. I was familiar with Etude House products like moisturizes, lipsticks etc seeing them in YouTube reviews. In amazon I found Etude House I Need You mask sheet 20pcs set sold for $19.85 and Innisfree It's Real Facial Mask Sheet x 15 sheets sold for $16.77. With the price and my instinct I went with Etude House sheet masks. 

I ordered my very first Etude House sheet masks in Amazon. Being a prime member I received it in two days. My package included,

Skin Moisturising and Hydrating Sheet Masks:


Hyaluronic Acid , Green Tea, Royal Jelly, Bamboo, Olive, Damask Rose & Honey


Skin Nourishing Sheet Masks:


Silk Cocoon, Korean Ginseng & Pomegranate


Skin Brightening Sheet Masks:



Korean Strawberry, Lemon, Vita Complex & Pearl


Skin Soothing Sheet Masks:


Tea Tree, Aloe & Mugwort


Skin Tightening and Firming:


Coenzyme Q10, Collagen & Snail


Other Sheet Masks that I did not receive:
(Among 23 types, 20 random pieces will be shipped)

Acai Berry 
Mango
Rice 


I really liked the variety of sheet masks offered. I am so excited to try out all these!!! I am planning to try two sheet masks per week and write reviews on it. Hope you found my post useful and interesting. 

Let me know your favourite sheet masks and any recommendations for me in the comments below.

Thank you so much for reading. If you liked this post please do share it and subscribe to my mailing list to receive all my new post without missing it.

#mypinks












6 comments:

  1. They attract me. I cannot wait for your review post on Tea Tree, Aloe & Mugwort ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to give my opinion and review soon my dear Annie <3

      Delete
  2. I really want to try it, now that I read this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!!! I need to try the tea tree and the aloe one !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried these two yet. Will try it in the next two days I believe. The masks are good as far as the ones I have tried.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram